Entries including work that first appeared in public between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 are eligible for entry into the 2018 4A’s Partner Awards.
In order to enter the 4A’s Partner Awards, entries must be submitted by U.S.-based agencies with the permission of the brand (client) and/or owner of the rights of the work. All entries must have been created for a paying client unless the work is pro bono and entered in the Pro Bono category.
The 4A’s Partner Awards retains the rights to disqualify any entries that may be deemed offensive.
Entry Fees: Members
- Early Entry (until December 31): $400
- Regular Entry: $450
- Late Entry (after February 2): $500
Entry Fees: Non-Members
- Early Entry (until December 31): $450
- Regular Entry: $500
- Late Entry (after February 2): $550
- Early bird Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Regular Deadline: February 2, 2018
- Final Extended Entry Deadline: February 23, 2018